Option 1: Quick & Easy
Edit the terms in the boxes below then click the generate button. You can separate terms with commas or line breaks. Bookmark the resulting page (Ctrl + D) to re-use it.
Option 2: Google Sheets
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the Terms. Enter as many as you wish but 50 terms or less will yield the best results.
- Optional: Edit the relative Size for each term. Numbers only. The bigger the number, the bigger the term.
- Label your word cloud by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- Do not edit any cell with a blue background.
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your juegosorientar.com Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the juegosorientar.com link to see your Word Cloud.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I control the size of the various words?
- Using Quick & Easy, the word at the top of the list will be largest. The last word in the list will be smallest.
- In the Google Sheets version, use the Size column.
- To better emphasize differences use a series of squares (1, 2, 4, 9, 16, 25, etc.) rather than sequential numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.)
- If size is not specified, juegosorientar will automatically size the terms; first term largest, last term smallest.
How do I download or save my word cloud image?
- There is no way to directly download or save word clouds but you can take a screenshot; use the keyboard shortcuts provided.
What happened to my capitalization?
- Sorry, but Word Cloud only works with lowercase letters.