Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the Titles and Stories. Wherever you want to request a word to appear in your story, type the category in square brackets, e.g. [noun], [adjective], [exlamation], etc.
- Label your MadLibs by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- Do not edit any cell with a blue background.
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Share, Publish to web, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your juegosorientar.com Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the juegosorientar.com link to view your MadLibs.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
- Share the juegosorientar.com link with anyone you want to use your MadLibs.