Step 1: Modify the Google Sheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the Side1, Side2, Side 3, etc. text.
- Use as many sides as you want, up to 10.
- The first row (row 2) are for headings, common to all the cards.
- Enter as many terms as you want.
- Name your set of flexcards by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- Do not edit any cell with a blue background.
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Share, Publish to web, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your juegosorientar.com Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the juegosorientar.com link to view your juegosorientar flexcards.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
- Share the juegosorientar.com link with anyone you want to view your flexcards.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make changes to my cards?
- Make sure Automatically republish when changes are made is checked, then go ahead and make changes to your Google Spreadsheet.
- Your changes will automatically be reflected in the juegosorientar Flexcards, no need to get a new link.
- Changes may take up to 5 minutes to appear in your link.
How do I use multimedia?
- Somewhere in the appropriate cell, type [[Image: followed by the image URL, followed by ]].
- YouTube Videos
- Somewhere in the appropriate cell, type [[ followed by YouTube's "Share this video" link followed by ]].
- e.g. [[https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ]]
- You may include text before or after the video.
- Somewhere in the appropriate cell, type [[Link: followed by the full URL of the link you want to visit followed by ]].
- e.g. [[Link:http://www.spanish411.net/]]
- You may include text before or after the link.
- Links will automatically open a new tab/window.
- Google Docs
- In the appropriate cell, type [[ then paste the link you're given after you "Publish to the web" followed by ]].
- e.g [[https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQzrmE3YR6zzD1vC7q1xCL13T9VXk720GYzJ1V6GJqAz_jEyu8-sIgZ4geVoRMJFaG5-RYI32LS6ObG/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000]]
- You may include text before or after the doc.
- In the appropriate cell, type [[ followed by the Desmos link followed by ]].
- e.g. [[https://www.desmos.com/calculator/sycumu9ek9]]
- You may include text before or after the graph.
Can I modify the text on my cards in any way?
- You may include basic HTML tags (but incorrect coding may cause problems).
- (W3schools has many great tutorials on HTML)